Anglian Area Group

REKIBorter":2w1hygdu said:
Cheers John :D

We now have our own little bit of RB for members from Beds, Herts, Bucks, Cambs, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Northants ;)

Here we can post our group rides and meets without having to trawl through the main section.

This isn't going to work cos everything is gonna end up in one thread....D'oh! :roll:

We could put links to our group rides which will be listed in the main rides area.

Anyone else coming to the race next weekend? Should be fun :cry: ;)

Neilll admitted to buying MBUK this week, expect text speak, rad moves and Steve Peat replica builds from now one.

I'm still not seeing the benefit here :?

Posting a message to look at another post somewhere else.... :?

neilll":278i8p30 said:

I'm sure we will work something out, afterall, we are new to this area groupy thing

neilll":h824szlx said:

Area groups are intended for 'chatting' with your local riders and to organise local get togethers.

Proper RB meets and bigger events will get advertised and arranged in the main Rides, Meets etc forum.

In starting the Local Area Groups, it is hoped that the main Rides, Meets etc pages wont get so clogged up.

REKIBorter":igxrrnf6 said:
Neilll admitted to buying MBUK this week, expect text speak, rad moves and Steve Peat replica builds from now one.

Don't forget gothic script tattoos ;)

MadCowKev":zh407vxo said:
REKIBorter":zh407vxo said:

Don't forget gothic script tattoos ;)

or that what ethier mbuk say its gospal as laid down by those that sarted it all back in 2002 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and that theres
a new colour its ano purple (that really made me laugh) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hello Anglia group...this is East Midlands calling.

Just wondered if there are any Thetford experts out there who could offer ride advice for a spin round the woods whilst I am on holiday in Norfolk...

Without advice I suspect I might not make the most of my visit and spend my whole time missing the good bits...

Cheers :)

Latest posts

Back