CHECK THIS OUT!! Is this a Manitou Copy??

Nothing wrong with Balance. It is what it is. Mid level, Taiwanese-made suspension frame from the days when people knew next to nothing about making a suspension frame. Pro-Forx, by the time they were adapted to rear suspension use shown here, were actually owned by Answer and sold as a slightly less expensive alternative to the Manitou forks.

There's some kooky retro value there in that bike. It'd be a fun little project to hump around on for a while. Give it a go if the price is right. :cool:

I think I will,

Just need to try and make contact weith the owner now and persuade them to let it go :LOL:

Should i be looking at offering any more than £100? for it? :?

or is that just a rude low-ball offer :LOL:

Gc

enid_puceflange":2znhaciv said:
I think I will,

Just need to try and make contact weith the owner now and persuade them to let it go :LOL:

Should i be looking at offering any more than £100? for it? :?

or is that just a rude low-ball offer :LOL:

Gc

I'd say that's more than fair. I might even start lower, but then you run the risk of insulting them and then wrecking the deal altogether. Certainly don't go higher than 100. :D

utahdog2003":1unizfmi said:
I'd say that's more than fair. I might even start lower, but then you run the risk of insulting them and then wrecking the deal altogether. Certainly don't go higher than 100. :D

Thanks bud,

The waiting for contact to be made has commenced.........

Im pretty good at kicking folk in the stones regarding valuing their stuff,
I sell cars for a living and booting folk in the balls is part of my daily routine.

I like a good haggle I do :LOL: :LOL:

Gary C

Contact has been made!!!

Negotiations have started :LOL: :LOL:

Not offered the owner a figure yet, will let him start off :cool:

Genuinely excited :oops:

Can anyone age this thing for me please??

Cheers

Gary C

Back