**SOLD** Cannondale 'Beast of the East'

scott1971

Retro Newbie
"REDUCED TO £150.00p!!" Need the room must sell this week.

Cannondale M800 Comp 'Beast of the East' CAD2

Bike is Feb 1996
Magura HS11 Brakes
Azonic Bars
Sachs Hubs
Coda Stem/Crank/Seat Post Clamp
Mavic Rims
8-Speed Shimano Deore LX.

Rare chance to get your hands on a Cannondale from the old school with those lovely over sized tubes etc. These Frame/Forks were also used with much success in Trial Comps aswell. Bike still gets comments and the brakes seem to always be a talking point.

This bike is 13 years old and the frame/forks are in incredible condition with just two small cable rub marks on the frame and overall condition is fantastic. New owner will need to source front deraileur and small and middle crank rings (all removed after cracks found on the rings). Bike is used around town hence the tyres and no need for 24 gears!.

Price £150.00p i'm based in North London and buyer will need to collect any questions please just ask.[uhttp://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/scott1971_2009/?newest=1rl[/img]

Frame Size

I have no idea of the frame size :shock: i remember buying it and thinking it fits and the condition is fantastic!

I'm 6'-3" and as you can see the seat in quite high, but the top tube does slope a little and also the BB is much higher than a standard frame. I'll take some measurements when i get home 'CTC' Top Tube etc and let you know.

Thanks.

Beast of the East

Frame Sizes for 'Beast' as requested

SeatTube CTC=41cm CTT=46CM
Toptube CTC=56cm
DowntubeCTC=62cm

Hope this helps remember this frame has a high BB.

I'm thinking of place the 'Beast' on Ebay, i really wanted to sell it here as this is exactly the right place.

Shipping is going to put another £150.00 on top with insurance, thats why i'd rather somebody collected saves all the hassle of packing etc last thing i want is it getting damaged in transit of simply going missing!.

Back