NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

toons":1kene5vh said:
Si, is it yours?

Also would you mind uploading the photos from Thrunton on to flickr?

I think they were my gloves but can't find the other. Must have dropped both. Oh well. hang on to it and I will have another look.

The pics were pretty poor, too misty and dull. Will try and clean them up this afternoon but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Do you fancy a pop at that Marathon in Kielder in October??

Si

Dr S":3vde9zen said:

Sorry but No, my fitness is up and down like a Yo-Yo, so racing isn't really my bag.

Ask Drew.

toons":22gqi1iu said:
Dr S":22gqi1iu said:

Sorry but No, my fitness is up and down like a Yo-Yo, so racing isn't really my bag.

Ask Drew.

We won't be racing dude, just a nice social ride. I'm entering on the Klunker- thats how serious I'm taking it :D

Hi guys,

Sorry didnt make it to thrunton :( , traffic was murder, and I was whacked anyway.so would have only held you back , more than usual. working 12 hour days does not help :roll: .. but money for retro goodies is needed so needs must and all that.. :)

Sounds like a good night was had :) , miss the place loads and really need to get back into some sort of fitness.. singlespeed is on the way.. ;)

Might be up there on sunday if anyone fancies a blast.. :) let me know..

Dr S ... whats this about kielder.. ?

Anyone up for Chopwell on Tuesday night? Got some locals showing us around some of the off-piste bits. Told them we will be riding retro so nothing too extreme.
Should be a good night out. Quick pint afterwards.

How many of you are from East Yorks then? I live in Newport if you know it and ride the South Cave, Welton areas when i have time. A few folks to ride with would give me more of an incentive ;)

Anyone familair with the etape du dales route? We were chatting the other day and this was where I recorded my fastest downhill. It was near the start maybe about 20 miles in and after a climb up a barren bit, had a mega downhill into a little village. In the village was a sharp right if thats any indication of the location. Would love to find the name of the descent.

kaiser":30moawce said:
Anyone familair with the etape du dales route? We were chatting the other day and this was where I recorded my fastest downhill. It was near the start maybe about 20 miles in and after a climb up a barren bit, had a mega downhill into a little village. In the village was a sharp right if thats any indication of the location. Would love to find the name of the descent.

Fantasticly vague Kai- could be anywhere :roll: :D

chrisv40":tihbmqxy said:
How many of you are from East Yorks then? I live in Newport if you know it and ride the South Cave, Welton areas when i have time. A few folks to ride with would give me more of an incentive ;)

MJN is North lincs which I suppose is not a million miles away and we ride most months in North Yorkshire which is within an hour from you.

Back