Removed

my tioga revolver for about a fiver :(
mongoose supergoose
xt thumbies
all my old race jerseys and oakleys

well since joining this forum, all of my old bikes listed below! (except the Trek Attitude) my favourite was my Backfire Klein Pinnacle, my first project...Hope hubs, 217 Mavics, Ringle, Middleburn cranks, Bontrager forks, Control Tech, Flite saddle, Atac stem, Hyperlite bars, XTR, titanium everywhere... The guy I sold it to broke the frame after just a few weeks and got a brand new Pulse frame under the existing lifetime guarantee!... arggh!!! (not sure Trek honor that any more)
I gave away the Bonty Race Lite forks to a local bike shop, don't know why I did that... the owner is an *&"$hole and they're worth loads... !!!

IMG_1843.jpg

would really like this back right about now. Sold it on ebay for stupid little money a couple years back, and the buyer complained about it having too short a steerer tube. I asked him to return it, he never got back to me. Stated he was busy fighting forrest fires in california...admirable, but at least he could've left me positive feedback for it :p

i ride with agency scum, and he's lending his current bike to the 2012 olympic committee - they're gonna use it for the high jump events.

Back