1987 Pennine

John":3064cp19 said:
Nice. All I would suggest in to fully camp-i-fy it and RIDE it :cool:

what he said - I'll bring the Merckx and we can have a jolly old time laughing at all those silly roadies who've just spent £4.5k on some carbon fad.

Agree on the mech front JV. One day I'll get round to it.

Mark, be good to have a roadie bimble out. I havent ridden the Pennine out on the road since 96/97 :shock: There are some nice cycle paths round my way that follow the River Witham. Beautiful routes.

Pickle":3o56h0ha said:
Agree on the mech front JV. One day I'll get round to it.

Mark, be good to have a roadie bimble out. I havent ridden the Pennine out on the road since 96/97 :shock: There are some nice cycle paths round my way that follow the River Witham. Beautiful routes.

cycle paths!

I thought you were a 'core roadie Pickle. Would fully expect to see you out on the A1 duking it out with the Eddie Stobarts :LOL:

John":1gsata46 said:
cycle paths!

I thought you were a 'core roadie Pickle. Would fully expect to see you out on the A1 duking it out with the Eddie Stobarts :LOL:

Roadie born and bred me! :LOL:

BITD yeah, I'd hammer the dual carriageways trying to cover 25 miles as fast as possible.

But, too many friends have been killed on the roads, so I dont go there anymore :(

Pickle":14ppxo8y said:
John":14ppxo8y said:
cycle paths!

Roadie born and bred me! :LOL:

BITD yeah, I'd hammer the dual carriageways trying to cover 25 miles as fast as possible.

But, too many friends have been killed on the roads, so I dont go there anymore :(

Yeah, you can't think of the consequences when out on the road. A lot of w@nkers about :cry:

'bump'....

;)

dscf3202_145.jpg

Pennine road bike

Absolute gem. Deserves to be ridden on the road, not on a turbo. I have a 753 TT bike that, with modern components, is lighter than almost everything else made out of carbon.

Back