Retrobike Top Trumps - Nominations please...

Dave_H":2pzwog6b said:
In Top Trumps, there's always a crap item can beat the most exotic item on a single category. Every card should have a chance to win.

Price should be lowest wins and then stick in a Raleigh Activator and a Marin Palisades Trail which would thrash the fanciest Fat or Merlin.

Dave - you're right. Lowest price wins. That's sorted.

Sounds like a good start Gus. Categories are fine, no point in getting to into it all.
Remember there always needs to be a weakness in the strongest card - so as the MG midget (sorry Russ) can beat the Enzo or the Austin Allegro can beat the Lancia Delta Straos (number of doors IIRC).

Dare I say it, the Allegro might have even beaten the Lancia Stratos on reliability - and that's saying something! ;)

I always wanted a Lancia 037 - now that would be a retro do up job and a half. :)

Hmmm, got me thinking now...

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,224
Wu-Tangled":1u1mazld said:
Dare I say it, the Allegro might have even beaten the Lancia Stratos on reliability - and that's saying something! ;)

It would also win on number of corners on steering wheel assuming you'd chosen the Vanden Plas edition.

This was the Lancia Stratos (not Delta Stratos, getting confused there) on the deck i had

59-lancia-stratos.jpg

Look cool even now.

They are fantastic, cheese wedge shape - brilliant. Mid mounted V8 I believe. Saw one at Goodwood last year, bloody mental things off road.

:shock:

Latest posts

Back