Unveiling another dull RC200 F6. FINISHED WITH PICS.

Pre 1997 or post 1997?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later than 1997

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came with the frame when I bought it off Laundry Mike.

He said the left dropout was custom-made but I don't know if it was custom made for him. I've never seen one like it otherwise. Owner before him was Wu-Tangled but he didn't run discs.

Nice build, I could do with one of them dropouts on mine. (although it would mean losing the gold maguras...) I have a SS horizontal dropout with built in disk tab, but for my usage (who am I kidding, the 200 is for looking at not playing with :/)

Love the look of the airforce.

dbmtb":qucmuxmr said:
Grips: Whatever I had lying around. Pro I think.

Yup, they're Pro grips. I bought a load of the when my LBS was clearing them out, slowly using them all up.

Code:
Post subject: Unveiling another dull RC200 F6

Don't put down your bike dude....there's far too many Pace's that look like Christmas Trees and not enough that get the shit kicked out of them on the trails ;)

Cor, this is my old Pace then. How great.

To my recolection, I bought it in Oct 96. Thought it might have been Oct 97, but think it was 96. Spent my Student Loan on it. :LOL:

Frame no: F616174

I ordered it from Mountain High in Rickmansworth and they said there were no more F6's that year. Then there was a couple of warranty builds and the anodising needed batches of 5, so 3 more were made, and I got this one. One of the last F6' then.

Will dig out some pics of when it went XTR in 2002.

Sold it to a bloke from Poole in Dorset that used to run 'Freewheel' in Air St in Brighton, is that you Laundry Mike?

:cool:

Wu-Tangled":3ac4j6zt said:
Cor, this is my old Pace then. How great.

To my recolection, I bought it in Oct 96. Thought it might have been Oct 97, but think it was 96. Spent my Student Loan on it. :LOL:

Frame no: F616174

I ordered it from Mountain High in Rickmansworth and they said there were no more F6's that year. Then there was a couple of warranty builds and the anodising needed batches of 5, so 3 more were made, and I got this one. One of the last F6' then.

Will dig out some pics of when it went XTR in 2002.

Sold it to a bloke from Poole in Dorset that used to run 'Freewheel' in Air St in Brighton, is that you Laundry Mike?

:cool:

Laundry Mike is in Belfast....

Went XTR in 2002? Well it's staying reasonably true to that...

Great info to get. And yep.. the frame number fits.

So now I have 2 student loan bikes. My Dave Yates got paid for with mine....

Oh and btw... It don't creak no more....

would have kept it but it was an inch too small. :-(

And bought a Merlin Echo. :)

will look out some pics.

Back