Nick_Caton

His ebay username is graham_norton, his emails: catonnick (AT) hotmail (DOT) com or nick_caton (AT) yahoo (DOT) co (DOT) uk

I have a mobile phone number, if you want it PM me. Have to say although it took ages to arrive (a saddle) he did more or less stay in touch and it was over Christmas, so left positive feedback in the end.

I'm still waiting for a cog-hog. Again, small money but still .... sent him a message through here as you can tell when they're read but nothing.

Gentlemen -I think you'll find all cash has now been refunded.

All this for a tenner; and if anyone ever threatens to come round to visit my house again it will be a very unfortunate situation for them.

As discussed - over Christmas the saddle was resent after the previous one was lost in the post; same with chain and cog hog.

Indeed, thank you for the reimbursement of my five pound chain (that never materialised 3 months ago).

Its only taken me 8 emails, 2 postings on this forum, an enquiry on SingletrackWorld, numerous emails from people trying to track him down to get my money back. Oh and the fact that I had to literally grab this fellow as he appeared on MSN and BEG for my money back just isnt quite enough.

Ace! :shock:

Oh well Its all over now.

And to clarify burkeredh was not messed about - a cheque was onyl cleared on 23rd Nov and the item was with him for early December

i think that you will find that it was a lot longer than that, but anyway, im not bothered any more, i would not deal with you again. :roll:

Err Burked - it took a good long while for you to send the cheque then they take 7-10 days to clear, which was the 25th, and then I have a message from you on the 12th Dec stating that the item had arrived that past Saturday.

Back