F.A.O Vitorzip.

Vitorzip":1ofmywsi said:
You have email, Ben. I´m back home, for Christmas.

24 pouces bar, Albash stem and Archangel parts are here also, and will be resent today. :( :?

Thanks, I'll give you news… ;)

Hi Vitor,

Frame arrived today :D

I understand and appreciate the lengths you went to to get it to me.

Good luck in getting your remaining items out.

Cheers

:cool:

Hello Vitor !!
I have received the flexstem ti !!
MAny thanks...
I hope that your posting problems have found a solution...
Cheers, 24pouces

I've read many replys here and elswhere about the trouble Vitor ( aka oldschoolbid on Ebay) has with sending items. I simply do not believe him anymore. I've bought over 30 items in the last 6 months which were send from all over the world incl 4 items from Portugal . Not one of them was delayed or not delivered except 2 tires from Vitor which I payed more then 3 months ago.

My advise , don't do business with this guy.

Solo":2z8grlc4 said:
I've read many replys here and elswhere about the trouble Vitor ( aka oldschoolbid on Ebay) has with sending items. I simply do not believe him anymore. I've bought over 30 items in the last 6 months which were send from all over the world incl 4 items from Portugal . Not one of them was delayed or not delivered except 2 tires from Vitor which I payed more then 3 months ago.

My advise , don't do business with this guy.

Dejá vú...

It´s not the first time i have these issues. It´s maybe better not to sell at all.

I´ve told you already, i assume they are lost and will refund you.

Also told you i´m on vacations and will send the amount as soon as i get back.

I´ve sold tyres like those before. Check my feedback on ebay, flawless.

;)

I, for one, have dealed several times with Vitor and even if there has been problems with shipping (Vitor was not the one to blame but Portuguese post), all the stuff has arrived safely in the end (both way from him to me and from me to him).

I've also discussed with him through Gmail chat and I can tell you guys that he's a very nice chap.

So summa summarum: I trust the guy 100%.

shipping

i am with vitor. i always have problems with the postal service. so i thought. i found out recently that a lot of the stuff i have been sending has been waiting to pass through customs, which in some cases took up to 4 weeks. i found it useful to lie to customs and claim that everything i send is worth less than 20 euros and keep packaging as small and tight as possible. i have sent things ground and had them take 3 days to arrive and also had stuff take 11 weeks, same with air. cheers all

Back