Retrobike Endura Kit Order II

Would be interested in the pro bib shorts if they come in a genuinely female version. The road shirts were in effect unisex and ordered by chest size which was fine for a shirt - not so good for bib shorts though as the proper girls versions have the shoulder straps in a different position for obvious physiological reasons!!

Sorry to be fussy but I've been caught out before ..... the team kit supplier for my cycling club said their bib shorts were female cut but the shoulder straps were in exactly the same place as the mens. On women they go straight over the b@@bs - great for improving the aero effect perhaps but not good on comfort for longer rides.

But if necessary I'll order the ordinary shorts as long as they have a female specific pad.

Cheers

Carol

Sorry ... forgot to say in last post that I'd also be interested in socks - size 37 - white or black.

Have had a look at the Endura custom catalogue link in the meantime. Looks to me that shorts are also unisex except that a female specific pad can be specified when ordering.

So I think I'll go recce Endura kit at the LBS and if necessary try on the mens bibshorts to check out the fit before deciding ( That'll earn me a few funny looks from the staff, no doubt - better drag Ed along to create a diversion!)

I'll probably have some baggies as I was after some last time. Great news if they can do them now but they still aren't listed in the custom catalogue. Could you find out what they're like / based on (Singletrack, Humvee...?), and whether they come with or can take the Endura liners/ shorts with the poppers like a Humvee?

How about sticking th grafton cranks on the sleeves or something to make them a bit different from the last order?

Cheers

Kit

I'd love a Road SS jersey full zip and a pair of pro bibs shorts. What's the best way to get the money to you?

Top thread updated.

Will confirm baggy styles.

Payment via cheque, bank trans or if you really must the dreaded PAYPAL.

John

Think we've enough interest to go ahead now. Is people want to start sorting me out with money that'd be great, will help get the order in quickly at the end of the month. Please PM for details, bank trans or cheque preferred. Paypal doable if necessary.

Still looking into baggys. If they do come of it's likely to be a standard short with an medium sized embroidered logo on. I'm not sure a screened logo onto baggys would look to good or be that durable.

Can those interested in baggys let me know the sort of thing they're after.

I've been looking at a medium sized and failry subtle embroidered logo onto a set of shorts. Is this what people are expecting. Bit 'o feedback would be good :)

Latest posts

Back