Glentress on Sunday

One, because at the moment I want to bring the Frankenbike. :D

Two, i'd have to rebuild the AlpineStars :roll:

Never can leave my bikes alone, silly bigger that I am :LOL:

I'll be there, with miniKen If I can persuade him, if it is a 10am meet have my coffee sitting on the table for my arrival. :)

The Ken":1f0ekak4 said:
I'll be there, with miniKen If I can persuade him, if it is a 10am meet have my coffee sitting on the table for my arrival. :)

:cool:

..... and an Orange juice for miniKen.

We have an idea, we might drop the car at the freeride park, do the blue but then climb up to spooky when it turns red again and come down that way, we'll need to sit at the back on the downhills (for speed) but it I don't remember anything other than the 2 top jumps that mK couldn't do.

this will work fine if someone would be willing to run me back up for my car at the end :oops:

kaiser":2hbyol72 said:
DrS you coming?

would love to but got millions of chores to do at home and work.

Have a good one and will deffo make the Inners jaunt.

Si

The Ken":35x94s4f said:
..... and an Orange juice for miniKen.

We have an idea, we might drop the car at the freeride park, do the blue but then climb up to spooky when it turns red again and come down that way, we'll need to sit at the back on the downhills (for speed) but it I don't remember anything other than the 2 top jumps that mK couldn't do.

this will work fine if someone would be willing to run me back up for my car at the end :oops:

No probs :D

Dr S":gka1rb9z said:
kaiser":gka1rb9z said:
DrS you coming?

would love to but got millions of chores to do at home and work.

Have a good one and will deffo make the Inners jaunt.

Si

chores are for girls, your wrist must still be limp :LOL:

right Mark I'm on my way, I'll be there at 8:20ish

Latest posts

Back