Glentress on Sunday

Ooooo, pre-ride cake= Bad!*

Post Ride cake= good :)

*Never enough room after 4 rashers of bacon, 3 sausage, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, 3 slices of fried bread, 2 black pudding slices, beans, 2 tomato's, toast with marmalade all washed down with 2 cups of warm tea and one of Messers Benson and Hedges finest smoking tobbaco products

Burp ;)

velomaniac":3n36hfjq said:
Kaiser and I usually do upper bit of red then continue down on the blue. With a bit of organisation both sub groups could rendevous for the blue descent. Be a shame not ride with MiniKen and I suppose that father of his could tag along :LOL:

Also preride cake, I could be persuaded ;)

Velo

Yes, could rendezvous at the skills loop if you wanted to take mini ken?

Sooo who's comin?

Kaiser
Velo
Ken+MK poss?
DrS poss?
Jimi?

shall we pm zigzag and big eck?(ahem)

Could do but I think ZigZag said this weekend was no good for him (family commitments) and i suspect Big Eck no also as only GT capable bike he had was his beloved Saracen FS he only rides on the canal towpath. He is building up a vintage Zaskar though and he does have other bikes within completion so who knows. Nice guy Big Eck, collected an elderly Raleigh Alaska from him on Tuesday, his DH bike is trully awsome like a MX crosser minus the engine :shock:

As for Dave, who knows, he's sometimes inscrutable like a poker player :roll:

Ach can't make this one, family comes first. Shame, would have been an ideal first ride with the MacRetro massive.

Right who's coming? Going to call it 10 for a 10:30 off, anyone need later just yell and we'll sort it out :D

Back