No time for a fashion show.

What's a little odd about the Plexus is that equiped with the same length fork and same tires as the other two same sized Ritcheys its wheelbase is about an inch shorter. Not that the other two don't climb exceptionally well, but with the shorter wheelbase of the Plexus (and possible loading of the seatstays?) the benefit to your technical uphill efforts is quite noticeable.

However, I must say that if I was forced to choose I'd take the ST over the others any day (and often do). :)

Wow. Awesome collection.

must take some dedication to keep them all in tip top running order. Find it a struggle to have more than a handful running at once with my far more modest fleet..

John, thanks for the compliment.

I make an honest effort to cycle through all them during my regular ride schedule. So between pre-ride prep and post ride clean-up and tweaks they all stay pretty well tuned. Plus, if I ever make a minor mod to a particular bike it typically gets a minor tune-up at that point as well.

Wickedwheels, as far as Dirt-demo Day goes...hmmm...you'll have to let me think about that one... :roll:

Shot a pic of the Moho this morning while I had it down for a ride. It's still amazing to me how supple the ride is for such a stout aluminium hardtail.

Attachments

• IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 2,841
Thanks Tracy. Even though I just recently renovated the garage to make more room I'm running out of space again! :?

Back