SYNCROS FORKS

Well, I have a old schoolmate who is interested in swapping my 1998 for his 1990. His is a Dekerf built Blizzard, for certain. Mine is the last year using Ritchey Prestige tubing - nice stuff to ride, I will testify.

Didn't win either Syncros auction, I guess I didn't have enough beers. No matter, I still have a Tange Switchblade on the side collecting dust. I, like Gump, have some dispersal to carry out. Was imagining the convo with Mrs Grimpeur if I had won the auction, "You're driving out to PoCo for what? More bike stuff?"

It aint that far, you could ride your bike there and back.

Did you see how cheap they went for?
If the guy was willing to post he could have got $100 American I should think

Distance isn't the issue, traffic is. The Lower Mainland is automobile lunacy due to the huge population increase of the last 10 yrs. Kits to PoCo by bike isn't as easy as it once prolly was - I still have to suss out where is safe to ride once I'm east of Burnaby.

The other thing about the fork that put me off a bit is that it is threaded, not huge on my checklist. No biggie, this type of stuff pops up in Vancouver all the time. :)

If a spare one pops up, would be interested :D There is a 92 Altitude here looking lost without them..

I've just been offered some Syncros Revolutions in pretty good nick for US$250 :twisted:

Love hunting for parts :cool:

For quite a while Ive been looking at my Syncros Powerlite fork... short steerer (1 1/8", threaded)... I don't have a bike to put it on now, but I kept it for all these years (3-4yrs now) if I'd ever came across a early '90s Rocky or something similair. My '90 Summit came with the same fork, so this one is still picking up dust. It would fit a moderate 17, perhaps 18" frame. Im not quite sure if Id regret this, but if someone is interested; drop me a line so I can think about parting with it...

:? Sir-doubt-a-lot....

Back