Tour De France - Fantasy league - Come & join

Crell

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not sure why but Eurosport aren't doing one this year, but this site looks good.

http://fantasytdf.sbs.com.au/

I've joined and set up my team & I've set up a Retrobike mini league if anyone is interested in some point scoring action.

League Name= Retrobike.co.uk
PW = retrobike

Get picking your teams, but like everything cycle related I've blown my budget already and have nothing for transfers :oops:
Looking forward to the next 3 weeks!

Just to let you know your team doesn't appear in the league until the teams start scoring points.

I watched the team intros earlier on Eurosport. Armstrong made it patently clear that the Astana team leader was still to be decided. Could be interesting watch them perform or implode with toys thrown everywhere when they hit the Pyrenees.

I also read earlier that Vino is returning to Pro cycling at the end of June. He expects to join Astana even if it means Bruyneel has to depart. No love lost there then.

7 teams so far in the league which means we're entered in the "League of Leagues" as well. :)

Everyone else...you've got till 23:59 tonight to register I beleive.

Some interesting rider selections going on in there!

what do you mean first one caught...drugs of any type don't matter anymore....the decision to let Boonen ride proves that. Criminals belong in jail...they don't deserve celebrity treatment...repeat offender to top it off. He deserves a cold dark cell for ten years with the key thrown in the sea.

OK, so who read the rules and got their calculators out, and who just picked a bunch of cyclists?

I fall into the latter category. :LOL:

Back