East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

still upset at the loss of my slr

so i got another :LOL:

got it down to 120g by removing the leather

00006-2.jpg

:D What a brilliant evening. 2 hours riding on dry fast trails. 2 pints of Timothy Taylors at The Chequers. No falling off. The usual bites and scratches. No need to wash the bike (novel for the rest of us, but wouldn't be for Perry). Great chat. No punctures. No mechanicals. Nirvana.

No falling off. The usual bites and scratches. No need to wash the bike (novel for the rest of us, but wouldn't be for Perry). Great chat. No punctures. No mechanicals. Nirvana.

and no photos :roll: forgot in the general banter and enjoyment!

Yes doesn't really get any better.

realised its been 2 months since we had a meet at the pines . shall we start throwing dates around for july ? would ticknall be a good place for a large group ?

Ticknall is fine for a large group. Free car park / toilets. Pubs on route or back at base. Can provide a good mixed terrain loop mixed in with fun in the woods. Don't forget the Pace weekend up at Dalby towards the end of July (23 / 24).

good point , we could do with a calendar so we dont get anything started too close to anything else

hmm maybe start a thread and get everyone to say whats when and where abouts

Anyone around Sat morning for a dawn (8.00ish) raid somewhere?

and...can we make it another night rather than Wed next week? I must do Ticknall!!! :LOL:

orange71":2jduu4om said:
From this Sunday I'm away for a week, back on Monday 13th :cool:

No rides though :(

Off anywhere nice?

Also does anyone know anything about Stans ZTR 355 Rims...are they automatically tubeless with non ust tyres?

Back