Switchblades and Red Anodised parts needed...!

Scarlett

Dirt Disciple
Evening all....

Trying to start getting together some bits and pieces for my Bonty frame (when she gets here!).

Need a set of Tange Switchblades, 1" threaded and with 140mm of steerer...

Any red anodised parts - have picked up brake levers, skewers and chainring bolts - need anything else I can get... hubs and cantis especially would be nice...

Thank ye all kindly... :)

I have NOS Switchblades here, 3 actually, with considerable long 1" threaded steerers. 65 euro's shipped within Europe.

Jeroen - we might have two pairs off you then actually...! Will drop you a PM after payday (26th) to discuss... :)

Jeroen":jra47bho said:
I have NOS Switchblades here, 3 actually, with considerable long 1" threaded steerers. 65 euro's shipped within Europe.

Jeroen,

Do you have any spare steerers ? have been looking for a really long threaded one to fit into my RS1's so I could get them fitted to my trimble .

RBG

Jeroen":14ju2rdn said:

Hey Jeroentje ;-)

Als je die ene laatste ook nog kwijt wil dan hou ik me aanbevolen. Ik zoek er nog eentje voor mijn KLEIN Rascal met een 1" threaded stuurbuis (hoewel ik maar 12cm nodig heb).

Dennis... uhm, Void :)

Void(EN12-82)":2g7ub1ie said:
Jeroen":2g7ub1ie said:

Hey Jeroentje ;-)

Als je die ene laatste ook nog kwijt wil dan hou ik me aanbevolen. Ik zoek er nog eentje voor mijn KLEIN Rascal met een 1" threaded stuurbuis (hoewel ik maar 12cm nodig heb).

Dennis... uhm, Void :)

Oi - you better not be stealing bit I need in Dutch.... lol! ;)

Hehehe, for the English peepz here:

Hi Jeroentje ;-)

If you don't need that last fork either, I'll have them off you. Still looking for one of these for my KLEIN Rascal with a 1" threaded steerer (although I only need about 12cm of steerer).

Dennis... uhm Void :)

PS: Who says Dutch is hard...

Back