Saab Salomon Mountain jobby 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Category 2 for me..

Have managed to convince the wife this would be fun so we have one guaranteed support staff. not sure how much help my two year old will be.

Are there any details up on a website anywhere, will I need time off work etc ??

Seriously I am Cat2.

However I am quite happy to be support staff, especially considering that I may not be able to make it.

Disposable barbques and sausages! Mmmm :LOL:

We currently have 8 people, which is two teams.

Support staff don't need to fill out entry forms so lets get the teams sorted and guaranteed in the race before we look at support :)

ti-fat-man":tdvlg6b4 said:
Chaps seems to me like more interest for this event than last year. went in 2005 and sideways had a retrobike themed area, so thought the same would happen in 06, only to find lack of retro steeds, did spot ti-fat on the course (forum rider, praise up) and a nice atti klein, considering the venue, summer month and the general bike vibe, could be good for general meet and beer, Q. who's going? ps took both my fat's and never even got them out of the landy, seemed a shame really.

For the record I organised the 05 meet, not sideways ;)
FAT ti rider on the course was webby. klein was hoylie.

according to http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseporta ... ange=40,40 its the 23rd june this year.

As per the other post...need one more person to make a second team. Anybody??

May be quite late to enter - I received confirmation that I'm 'in' today - solo singlespeed - oh lummee!

I'm going to request a sports pass and if granted will make up numbers in team 2 or beer drinking support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back