Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Quite an eventful evening, a scottish bird saw Neillls bike and was so awe struck crashed her bike! Neilll and I saw some yooof smack the ground hard on the jumpy bike park bit and Jango rescued a babe in very little lycra.

BTW didn't do much riding

I didn't need much dinner when I got in, I'd already eaten a three course meal of dust in the woods :LOL: :LOL:

Fitted at birth body armour (front bumpers) saved the wee Scots lass I reckon :LOL:

neilll":1jp1ui74 said:
Fitted at birth body armour (front bumpers) saved the wee Scots lass I reckon :LOL:

So that's what those things jiggly around on her chest were, did she have a bike? all I saw were breasts jiggling ;)

Not so hot and sticky this week, should be better conditions for the bay watch babe joggers and horney couples. So who's up for a bimble round the woods?

bike in the car...see you there....

shouldn't we ask to get this thread moved in its entirety to Anglian Area Forum? (let me know and i'll ask John)

Enjoyed last nights ride, the random route is interesting idea and one we should do more often. Reminder to take strimmer next time. No babes, no doggers, no crashes - apart from the bit on the fast (slightly slippy) bottom singletrack - found my front wheel going in one direction and my rear wheel going in another whilst heading for a big tree at speed. Slithered round it somehow without slowing down.

Back