Retrobike Endura Kit Order II

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Following the positive feedback from the initial Endura order we will be putting in a second order in the next few weeks.

Seems a little odd given the 30 degree heat outisde in the UK currently, however we'll be targetting this for winter kit. Will poll for firm interest over the next couple of weeks with the aim of placing the order end of July for delivery start of October. Ready for the cold! :xmas-cool:

Pricing for garments is as follows

Road SS (short zip) £45
Road LS (full zip) £47
MTB SS £45
MTB LS £47
Kids Jersey £30
Windtex Jersey £57
Gilet £37
Pro Bibshorts £63
Bibshorts £49
Shorts £45

If you want something not listed we can order (almost) any garment from the Endura custom range, catalogue here > http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=134

Will also look into getting baggy shorts and socks with this order if interest is sufficient.

Confirmed Orders

Daj - MTB SS Size L - Paid
John - Road LS Size L - Paid
- Windtex Size L - Paid
- Pro Bib Road L - Paid
EdEdwards - Windtex Size XL - Pending
- L Thermal 3/4 Bibknicks
GravyMonstor - MTB LS Size L - Paid
Neill - Road SS Short zip Size L - Paid
- Pro bib-shorts Size M - Paid
Zigzag - MTB LS Large - Paid
nimbus - Road LS Large - Paid
Simod - Windtex L - Pending
Crud - MTB SS Medium - Pending
- MTB SS Large
Pickle - MTB LS LArge
Pigman -Road SS Large Pending
- Road LS Large
dbmtb - MTB LS Jersey - Pending
CAS - Bib shorts - Pending

Interest

Stinus - Windtex Jersey in size M
- socks size 43
- socks 37
Wayzer - Road SS jersey full zip
pro bibs shorts
Psyclone - MTB SS Size L

Will sort some better pics over the next couple of days, however plenty of pics over on the MM aftermath thread > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64139 , here's a goodun' of 'Big Ed' to get you started.

ed1_131.jpg

Super quality kit (even if you are not forced into the posture above). The Pro Bibshorts are so good that I didn't notice them and, after washing, managed a ride the day after MM with no discomfort at all.

Enough blabbering, XL Windtex jersey here please John

I'd love to be able to put in an order for baggies, as I look scarily like a Russian prize-fighter in lycra ( :roll: ), but I'd need a size guide first!!

Ladies size 12-14 would be cool!!

If you get any news about baggies being available then .... let me know!! :-D

Lxx

Lollipops":ke4x431a said:
I'd love to be able to put in an order for baggies, as I look scarily like a Russian prize-fighter in lycra ( :roll: ), but I'd need a size guide first!!

The downloadable catalogue has a size guide otherwise best thing is to get to a shop and try on some Endura stuff.

For what it is worth (not much), I'm a standard M&S jumper size XL and size XL in Endura tops so I think there sizing is pretty standard (whatever that means).

jimmy5willy":2eld3ul9 said:
Is there a picture of how the windtex looks all painted up?

Will try and source a pic.

Regarding baggys will get on it. Thinking of having the garments with a more subtle embroidered logo.

I can vouch for the quality of the Pro bib shorts, they are now my favourites, even better than the Endura FS260 ones I have had for a couple of years.

Back