Cast iron Roll-Top bath

LongboardSi

Senior Retro Guru
It needs re-enammelling, but could look pretty nice with a bit of TLC and a paint on enamel job done well.

It's in Sheffield and I'd prefer collection, but I could probably deliver if not too far though - I don't reckon that the postage price would be very good though ;) If somebody would give me £50 for it then I'd not hesitate.

Matching reproduction Globe taps (chrome) by Bristan - these retial at over £100 - I'd let them go for £60 (they're in excellent condition). I could probably kncok a bit off if you buy both (Currently they are together)

The bath is too good to scrap and owes me well over £100, Taps are excellent, but I need the space back in my garage.

If you're interested I can get pictures.

Certainly will - hopefully tonight, but it may be next week before I can upload them to here as I'm away for a few days.

I'll check dimensions - I did have them somewhere. were you interested in the taps as well?

Si F

unless you have some you may need them, as the holes are in the vertical face, not the top like most normal taps...

Sorry - probably should have made that clearer in the original post.

It looks very much like this one, but the underneath is currently a fetching shade of lilac (probably should have said that too!)
27293_1.jpg

Oh, and the feet are a bit more plain, but it's a bath, and the taps look like that.

Cheers Si.

Could you do me some pics of yours, and dimensions when you get a chance?

Just going over the idea with the girl...

Back