Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ploeg-Post Panasonic PR-6000

• Hello

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought- is this still open? Is it June or July BoTM? Is it August already? What happened to July? I missed my birthday!......confused.

Need to go back to bed.

John":1srp9jo5 said:
Sinnett's Raleigh wins! Nice one.

Get in! Finally a BoTM winner.

Must be said I though it could of gone either way with such competition. Special praise to Doctor-Bonds Tim Gould Peugoet, a great bike and restoration that pushed my Raleigh to within 1% of the vote. It shows the strength in depth of this months competition when Jez's amazing Steve Worland Pace is pushed into 3rd place.

I thought the trump card this month would of been Tim Davies Orange (championship winning if my memory serves me right), perhaps if he'd of entered one of his ti-mega's it might of been a whole different month.

Anyway many thanks to all who voted for the Adrian Timmis Raleigh. I must try and get back in touch with him and get him out riding it again. Mean while i'll look with pride at 'BoTM winner' under my user name.

When i saw the title for this months BOTM there was only going to be one winner. Nice one ;)

Pace FTW!
Awesome looking bike and back in the days it was my dream bike.
I had an RC200 (with square seat tube) and now have an RC405... So I'm biased ;)

They've forgotton to lock this,quick everybody vote and we'll change the outcome

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Anarchy takes over :twisted:

Well, being a keen Raleigh fan, and the owner of a Dyna-Tech team replica and a (soon-to-be-on-the-road) MT5 Dyna-Tech, it HAS to be the Team Dyna-Tech for my vote!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back