Retrobike @ The Brighton Big Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was eying up this campsite.

http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/CaravanClu ... E%20VALLEY

For 6£ a night sounds ok. ;)

It's about the same distance from the event site, but closer to Brighton Centre which is where the party after is supposed to be.
Am just waiting for the Big Dog peeps to announce where the party is then I was going to choose a site. Don't fancy staggering miles or forking out for cabs after the party.

Mr Kawasaki is upto something too though...

Many people have booked into Southdown Farm already and they have a discount rate if you say you're doing the Big Dog event. You'll also be herded together with all the other racers in your own section of the campsite :)

Party will be central Brighton for sure. We haven't settled on a place as yet as there are a few in the running but it could be in Fitzherberts which is right next to The Brighton Dome and Pavilion.

Oh, those of you which are coming along either to race or to just show off your beautifully restored retro dream, could you please email a photo to us at info@brightonbigdog.com

We want to build up the retro part of the site with some lovely pics of some of the bikes that will be there, so feel free to send them over if you want.

Thanks.

Brighton Big Dog":2cv69r19 said:
Many people have booked into Southdown Farm already and they have a discount rate if you say you're doing the Big Dog event. You'll also be herded together with all the other racers in your own section of the campsite :)

Just got off the phone to the farm.
They're charging £6 a head per night and you can stay over Fri/Sat/Both.
No real rush to book because it's a big field. Pay on the gate, but they'd like numbers in advance.

I'm in.
;)

I've posted some pics in 'Readers Wives' showing the current state of the Klein I'm building to race.

Damn you Mr K!!

BoyBurning":jg506w5b said:
Damn you Mr K!!

Whinging already - bodes well for the mini-team... :roll: ;)

Just need to select a suitable companion bike to suit the Klein and the event... probably for for the Ultimate (if the disc wheel arrives in time).

Mr K

Attachments

• You know you got soul....jpg
    You know you got soul....jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,809
Please tell me you're taking that Volvo! That's amaziing! :cool:

Dead excited now! The race is on to get as many bikes done by Aug and I've got a 2 week holiday abroad in the way! Aaargh! Need more days!
6015_98137633375_815988375_1931557_4711419_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back