RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D_XZ":2ddxqada said:
Yo!

How much does it cost for all the facilites and are there any spaces left? :cool:

Camping is just £7 and there are plenty of spaces left (we have a whole field to ourselves behind the pub). Cooked breakfast is available on sunday morning at extra cost. all the riding, events etc are free although we will probably be going round with a bucket for one of the local charities, so have a dig down the back of the sofa for a few spare coppers ;)

Entry form is on its way.

cheers
Si

Right then, you should all have your forms now, if i missed anyone give me a nudge by PM. Gil is going to do a run of T-Shirts for the event and they will be a credit crunch busting £8 each- £1 of which will go to our chosen local charity.

Cheers
si

reply sent ,when do you want some money? ps answer to last question is yes.got too excited filling the form out ;)

Dr S":jbbhor33 said:
Right then, you should all have your forms now, if i missed anyone give me a nudge by PM. Gil is going to do a run of T-Shirts for the event and they will be a credit crunch busting £8 each- £1 of which will go to our chosen local charity.

Cheers
si

No form? Have PM'd you.

Put me down for a t-shirt (size large) - at that price I don't care what the design is :LOL: I'll see if my mate wants one too.

Sidewinder":1g8tnauh said:
reply sent ,when do you want some money? ps answer to last question is yes.got too excited filling the form out ;)

nothing to pay up front, pay your camping on the gate and come and see me for T shirts. Pay for your breakfast after youve eaten it. Easy peasy.

Si

I'm planning on coming up Friday night - is this OK?

Also is it the pub doing the cooked breakfast? If so are they doing one on Saturday morning as well?

Oh you sneeky buggers getting an extra night in! Will sort the Friday night camping out for you and willsee you just after 8 for breakfast and a mug of tea.

Cheers
si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back