RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking forward to it, just a little worried I wont have the 500 ready intime. The brake issue is going to take some fettling and its moving house/holiday silly season for me at the mo.

Sorry chaps, i'm out :cry:

Spent the last two months rebuilding the Pace from the ground up and it's now tuned to perfection......now I can't make it :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:

Hi Guys,
back from hols kinda refreshed (but still can't ride for another few weeks because of my bloody limp wrist. Thanks for the idea Jerky, I will be bringing a roll of White lables and a marker with me which will help the befuddled amongst us.
Entry forms will be going out beginning of this week so check your diaries. Will ask JV to post something on the home page to scrape a few more victims together.
Cheers
Si

@Ned- hope things go OK matey. If you can't make it I willno doubt raise a glass to your health.

Right then, first batch of entry forms going out this afternoon. Don't panic if you haven't got one, it will take a while.

Is anyone interested in having a special ltd edition Big Dirty Weekend T-Shirt??

Cheers
Si

orange71":17yqdvp3 said:
yes - sounds a great idea (design permitting!).

I've PM'ed Gil about the T-shirts and to get an idea on cost. His T's are really good quality and great value.

Anyone want to have a stab at designing something??

First batch of entry forms are now out, more to follow after lunch.

Cheers
Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back