GT Owners Meet - Date/Location please

orange71":3cvb96aw said:
how about "GT appreciation meet" so even if you don't have one, as long as you say you like them, that's good enough :LOL:

That just caused me to laugh aloud Ed! :LOL:

If I bring all 3 GT's (and make sure its a Sunday or fear for your first born) then whomever gets the short straw can ride the (echo) GT OF MYSTERY!

Its the one nobody's seen yet....

I'd be up for this if its M4 corridoor, or anywhere a bit southern. If I say nice things about your GT's can I ride my RM? I'll bring my Avalanche aswell but it will have to stay in the car as it doesn't have any wheels :D , or any other components for that matter.

GT

Was going to add that non-GT riders should be made to ride at the front, as at the back they would get lost with all the mechanicals, cracked frames and poor ride quality, at last at the front we can keep an eye out and look after them, when their wheels fall off.

Time for some ride clarification.

This ride is a retro GT only meet, intended as a gathering for the owners on this forum.

There are many, many meets throughout the year for all parties to get together, so please do not feel left out.

I trust that people will appreciate that if I open the doors to all bikes, then the meet will lose its purpose and become just a normal retrobike meet.

That sounds a very poor idea would of enjoyed a retro ride but ill give this one a miss (plus im not up my own arse about a pointless frame design that makes no difference to how it rides or fails)

:( I will have to bow down to Pickles wishes...

As a GT owner myself it just dont seem right to disclude others.

Back