Hope ti-glide front hub

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
folks i'm try to source a Hope Ti-Glide front hub, colour not an issue (would prefer black), spec to be 32 hole, with the splined disc fitting. Ti hub shell with the ali flanges, cash waiting, cheers alan. ps would be after a 155 rotor as well.

your a decent chap, but I've made mistake in the size, 155 is the 1st generation hope size, and got that on an IF build. I'm trying to build a CK iso front hub onto an RC31 fork, but the bolt heads, even pan-heads clash with the fork dropouts,aahhh. was thinking of another way around prob. Anyone else had similar issues? cheers alan.

was wondering if you'd found any of those splined hope hubs? i'm in a bit of a spot where i have a pace evo '98 fork that, with its disk adapter, only accepts the splined hub...

if you'd made some research and found a place that may have one then maybe you could let me know..

many thanks

john

i'd buy the one off ebay as it's got "red anerdised sealed barings" :LOL:

(hopes no one spell checks my previous posts :oops: )

Thanks, but if only it was.. that hub on eBay looks like a non splined hub...

Maybe i should give this search up and retire to a bizarre rear disk / front v-brake setup???

onion.

I have silver 32 hole ti-glide on Mavic 317 disc DT db spokes and and a five bolt 155 disc to match if you are interested mail me. All you'll need is the narrow LH spacer to get it work

160173@gmail.com

Back