How many Pace's have we got here?

Yeay!

Pace RC200 F1 here...see bike of the month!

Not quite sure how many they made in the end, guess production couldn't have been that many though!

Either way, I think RetroKing has the majority in his collection!!! ;)

Rich

i was thinking that before, isn't it strange to see a Pace frame with non pace forks on, can't get my head round it, lol, :shock: :D

Now stop it boys. If he wants to incur the wrath of a thousand demons by ignoring the rules of Yorkshire square that's between him and his god! ;)

I think it's a good thing anyway. Imagine if they were all silver and black with Pace forks. Klein's can get a bit like that, seen one, seen 'em all!(runs behind sofa and hides :LOL: )

Stick Legs":b1mn5iqj said:
Klein's can get a bit like that, seen one, seen 'em all!
Surely you mean Fat Chances...? ;)

Thought Steve's is the first ever Pace I've seen without Pace forks...

Stick Legs":1onpttj3 said:
Now stop it boys. If he wants to incur the wrath of a thousand demons by ignoring the rules of Yorkshire square that's between him and his god! ;)

LOL.. The bike did come fitted with a pair of Pace RC-36 Proclass forks. I actually did 'incur the wrath of a thousand demons' ..but in the form of demon Pace forks. Within a few hours of riding the bike from new the top of the fork stantions below where the crown clamps down had started to deform. These were replaced under warrenty. The second pair lasted two weeks before there were signs of fatigue in the Ti nitride coating. The third set deformed after a long day ride in Chamonix and I was not going to be stopped riding the following day of my holiday so I brought the Manitou's so I could carry on riding. They have been on since and hastle free. I'm looing to replace the forks with a later version of the Yorkshire breed to keep the bike more in keeping. The Pro-class are stashed in the naughty corner with new stantions but I dare fit them, plus i've lost the wierd hope half caliper, collar and hope flange to adapt the forks to run discs.

just been in the garage, so took a quick snap of my Pace.. its the one at the back ;)

F5, full XT everything, RC35/50/130. Mint. Nice.

main.php

Latest posts

Back