AS NEW NOKIA N95 8GB WITH TOMTOM NAVIGATOR 6

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, just upgraded my phone to the new iphone and so my lovely N95 is to go. Come's in it's original box with everything that you get when new and as you can see, most of it hasnt even been out of the packet's yet! It is on vodafone at the mo but i believe it's quite simple to unlock to other network's if you wish. It has a copy of tomtom navigator6 installed and come's with a gps reciever and the whole thing work'd flawlessly! It's took me all over the country perfectly. I also installed nokia's "sport's tracker" program which is just like a cycling computer. The whole thing is in as new condition as i really look after my stuff. Im looking for £120 collected from Liverpool or £135 posted uk only. Thank's Dave.

Attachments

• fone3.jpg
    fone3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 355
  • fone2.jpg
    fone2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 355
  • fone1.jpg
    fone1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 355
goodas12003":33ccjdij said:
Havnt got a clue what you two are on about? :roll:

I think they're questioning the iPhone being an "upgrade" ;) i.e. joking

Nokia NK702 unloking

I just bought a Nokia NK702, overall, this is a great phone. For the business user, this contains features such as Memos on the Calendar and Infra Red Capabilities for Linking to Laptops or Other Phones. , REcently it was locked with T-Mobile network, & i seacrched the unlock code then i got the code from http://www.unlocking4u.com/ unlock it. Now its working good.

Latest posts

Back