1996 Kona Hot - Finished 27 June 09

After a productive start to the build, i've stalled slightly. This is mainly due to deciding to go geared rather than singlespeed; then I had something of a nightmare with the WI cranks to the point where I now can't be bothered with them so have gone for some M952 ones :roll:

Anyhoo, there are a couple of options for various parts (like forks). All comments or suggestion welcome :)

im itching to see the end result :D , i love the hot's ive been trying to get konamads one off him but no luck. this build is going to be ace, i would be speccing it with p2's without a doubt ;)

Slightly altered the spec above as I think (hope) I've found all the parts.

I had a nightmare trying to get the rear V-brakes to work well and although they were kinda functional they were practically useless :evil:

Sooo, I've decided to go with canti's which I guess I should have done all along.

Pending a few parts turning up and being suitable this may be rideable in a week or so :D

Thats coming along very nicely.

A pair of TB P2's must be you fork of choice?

And remember if you don't like it when it's finished, it's my birthday next
monday!!

Al, ;) I've been 21 for 21 years!! :(

I have some black TB P2's in the cupboard. Although they look better, I'm very used to the benefits of a suspension fork and the Z2's are absolutely mint.

Back