show us your gt's

My latest machine... Bloody marvellous bike it is!

IMG_0655.jpg

gm1230126":2lz3rcml said:
Nice camera work on that Elite! Great stuff!

Thanks. I need to get some decent pics of my Bravado too. The Zaskar will take some time though as it's a long term resto project.

Love the quality of some of the GT's in this thread.
That LTS-1 of fingers' is fantastic with the matching rear end.

drystonepaul":3eaityxa said:
gm1230126":3eaityxa said:
Nice camera work on that Elite! Great stuff!

Thanks. I need to get some decent pics of my Bravado too. The Zaskar will take some time though as it's a long term resto project.

Love the quality of some of the GT's in this thread.
That LTS-1 of fingers' is fantastic with the matching rear end.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Eventually :roll:

Different saddle and tyres as ive since sold them and maybe XT m739 vs instead of those LX ones.
Tyres will probably be the super x bonty ones of my other bike and the recipient can buy his own saddle.

Might get it finished before summer ends :LOL:

drystonepaul":4m5y3jkx said:
dyna-ti":4m5y3jkx said:
Might get it finished before summer ends

With those studded tyres, I'd leave it until winter if I were you... ;)

No ,as i said ,ive sold those,
Studded tyres are too good for the likes of me,i'd ruin them on the pavement......[ROAD,i meant road,im not saying im a pavement peddler :LOL: ]

Best someone that likes winter offroad uses them.

Technically not mine, it's my lads he's 11. GT hotrod project, modified to take discs repowdercoated and built up using a spare set of wheels and a few new parts. It's a tiny 14.5" frame :D

It's been a bit of job, i don't know what spacing early Bombers had but it's not IS, so the leg had to be modified to take IS calipers and i had to CNC a new 177mm disc to fit it, made the rear one too while i was at it.

Then the canti mounts were trimmed off and away to the powdercoaters it went.

Attachments

• Suds GT.JPG
    Suds GT.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 4,184
this is my rts before its stripdown. hoping to get it built again ready for the rts meet. sorry to lower the standards boys and girls!

dxny55.jpg

and my 92 karakoram beater that i wish i'd never sold.

19baxt.jpg

Back