Small RM Bizzard frame

1994, looks like size 15. I should have thought it was worth rather more than 25€ even with a stuck post.

Anyone in Holland able to help me out with this by any chance? I will make it worth your while!

Danke, theboy

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've got exactly the same problem with the exactly the same frame!! (although mine's 17")

Not going to give up though! :twisted:

theboy":j71ajt5q said:
Anyone in Holland able to help me out with this by any chance? I will make it worth your while!

Danke, theboy

Yep, were are you located?
Allready pm'd the guy to hold it for you ;)

beepbeep":3ezpnmua said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've got exactly the same problem with the exactly the same frame!! (although mine's 17")

Not going to give up though! :twisted:

Just pm me the details and I'll see what I can do :)

I think the guy is swamped with emails, there's a thread similar to this on a Dutch forum too. Could end up a bidding war, or the first to actually show up will take it. It's a nice frame.

FWIW Seller is also flogging a small Killer V 'Dale

Enjoy!!

I bought it. The guy was swamped with mails indeed. In fact it was already reserved within one minute... Unfortunately the guy who reserved it didn't respon quick enough.

I mailed him telling him that I could pick the frame up later that evening. I had to drive an extra hour but it was worth it.

aah, good work, I would have liked it as its on 'the list' but he who pounces first catchy the snake as the old proverb may, or may not, say.

MynameisCasper":1ky32j8j said:
I bought it. The guy was swamped with mails indeed. In fact it was already reserved within one minute... Unfortunately the guy who reserved it didn't respon quick enough.
I mailed him telling him that I could pick the frame up later that evening. I had to drive an extra hour but it was worth it.
Well done, could be the bargain of the year. Good luck with the seat post!

Back