What make Raleigh is this please

KINGCUTTER

Retro Guru
Bought it yesterday,full 531 tubing and full 105 group including hubs,i have done a search but can't seem to find the model,Guy i bought it off bought it in the late 80's said it cost him £400 then that would be a lot now I guess rides really well i am going to keep it for sure.

RAL002.jpg

That is a nice find Mark. Love the colour, proper Raleigh team colours. Those wheels look fresh too.

Nice bike, classic '80's paint job. Looks to be in top class condition and hardly used.

Use and enjoy!

Yes not bad condition at all top tube is not all that cleaver paint wise but rest is fine going to let Mark have a spin on it tonight,have you heard of any more jumbles Ned.

KINGCUTTER":8ttx2a28 said:
Yes not bad condition at all top tube is not all that cleaver paint wise but rest is fine going to let Mark have a spin on it tonight,have you heard of any more jumbles Ned.

Only the one at Whalley in September. Hope it doesn't clash with Peaks Meet!

Marks' not going to turn all roadie is he! :shock:

Old Ned":2w9iu90x said:
Marks' not going to turn all roadie is he! :shock:

Turns out I might be a closet roadie Ned :shock: . Enjoyed riding this lovely Raleigh this evening. Managed to get an idea of what size i'm after in a road bike and picked up a good few riding tips from the King Cutter.

Back