CANNONDALE OMEGA LIMITED EDITION

:?

It would be a sweet idea to rebuilt it as it was with the cook's , suntour, mavic… The omega is not only an old cannondale, it's really a collector.
It's easy because you have all what you need for that…

Picture of the resurrection ! :D

Not really a fan of coloured anodizing or especially stickers, but FWIW I reckon Sitos' looks pretty cool..
It'd be a good project to return it to original spec for sure, but I just like the character of personalised bikes like this. :)

Look what I found :D
Delta V OMEGA ltd edition, nr 49 of 75 made, full XTR M900 in MINT condition
P1010848.jpg

P1010849.jpg

P1010850.jpg

P1010851.jpg

kingroon":obkq8938 said:
Monkeypump":obkq8938 said:
What a nice warm welcome...

I agree.. There is some merit in the old adage "If you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.."

Whilst I'm no Mod, I'm sure that they would agree that Positive Criticism is slightly more friendly. That Cannondale mightn't be everyone's Cup O' Tea, but it is Sito's Cup O' Tea, so let him enjoy it..

Well, errm, I agree that visually the bike is not really up to scratch but it is 18 years old, I just stuck new parts on there whenever something broke and the stickers I stuck on when I was about 16 years old or so ;-) Just could never be bothered to remove them....anyway I have to, very sadly, announce, that this bike has gone from us. A few weeks after my initial post in this thread the rear dropout broke out of the blue while commuting to work. Luckily I found the original receipt (18 years old!) and Cannondale gave me a new F5 frame in return. Not the best frame ever but I appreciated it, did not really expect to get anything from them. Anyway, the Omega went for parts on ebay and in its memory I got a new Bad Boy Ultra, not really anything for the retro people but who knows, maybe one day it'll be a classic as well!

Back