Show us your cars

my toyota/lexus soarer,this is the rare (number 838 of 873 produced) 4litre V8 with active suspension and 4WS among a million other toys :cool:

P1000472s.jpg

lewis1641":j6sd2a62 said:
Awkward Kid":j6sd2a62 said:
Heres my 48mpg speed rocket! She sounds a bit lumpy (when at a stand still) at the mo but has seemingly got quicker (DMF)? Only wished i'd gone for the estate! Not enough room for the bikes! She's a quick one. Anyone guess what she lapped at? I know the cost! Scrubed two fronts (Goodyear F1's) and nearly shot a set of pads! ups :oops: made up for it by getting t~#ted somewhere nr Spa!

;)

lapped as in nurburgring? 11 mins?

!st lap was 11:24 2nd 13:42ish third i sh~t myself and considered it could be a very long walk home. :shock: Parp!

Pushing hard with no fear! Then 2nd time round you realise just how close you'd been to bottling it and well... i bottled it! Parp! Loads O fun! Safe on the Playstation

My current ride is a VW Touran which is far far far too modern but its free and so is the diesel thanks to work!

And as you may probably guess from my username i also like my jap cars.

These are my retro rides and yes 90s cars were the best!

The car that started the craze: 1993 Gti-R, Mint in every way, melted a piston and spent ££££s on the engine only to have it 50 hrs to get written off by some drunk swiss on the wrong side of the road!

car3.jpg

The second of the obsession: 1991 Gti-R, previous cars engine swapped in only to spin a shell and crack the crank and fubar the block! bought another engine and modded it to about 300 bhp

frontside2.jpg

The Third and final: 1992 Gti: Coverted it to Gti-R power personally and had lots of fun trying to put 330 bhp to the floor with only front wheel drive! side exit exhaust too! :twisted:

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

I sold it not long ago and i will be getting another one!

Tony....

I'm into jap cars as well, would be into older cars if I had more time

2413650349_b4c0541eb1_o.jpg

1993 Nissan 200SX S13 - pearlescent blue - running stage 2 (C.270bhp) - for sale as soon as it's been serviced

White%20silver%20side%201043.jpg

1994 Mazda Bongo Friendee - white over silver - 8 seat MPV/camper

several%20cars%20024_1.jpg

2001 Lexus GS430 - silver with beige leather - unmodified 280bhp V8

(only the Nissan is our actual car but the other two are near as dammit)

Finally got round to posting a pic of my Retro ride. May not be glamourous, but has proved to be a decent buy and happily carts my bikes around at decent speed in the surprisingly spacious boot! :) Only downside is the terrible fuel consumption. :(

Attachments

• E30 325i Touring.JPG
    E30 325i Touring.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,013
BarneyRubble":16v5jgx0 said:
Finally got round to posting a pic of my Retro ride. May not be glamourous, but has proved to be a decent buy and happily carts my bikes around at decent speed in the surprisingly spacious boot! :) Only downside is the terrible fuel consumption. :(

Oh yes the dreaded E30 325i MPG. Im lucky if mine sees 15 to the gallon :cry: . But hey they are a fantastic drive and put alot of newer cars to shame :D

RetroJamie":gmy0pluz said:
Oh yes the dreaded E30 325i MPG. Im lucky if mine sees 15 to the gallon :cry: . But hey they are a fantastic drive and put alot of newer cars to shame :D

Mine seems quite economical by those standards, returning a whopping 23mpg on average! Mind you that's when I've got the Mrs in the car, otherwise the figure decreases significantly! ;)

Back