RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grahame":2g0tzh91 said:
I don't have any online pictures of me to hand (maybe Sylvain can help with this?)

Well, you asked for it! :)

6sovereign04.jpg

I think I will take the singlespeed yes (after hearing of gloopy conditions and 30-strong group ride).

:oops: Any chance of changing the photo to a (slightly) less embarrasing one, Sylvain?

Please...

orange71":2g0ko67n said:
I can't make this ride, but tell you what I look forward to most would be talking b*****ks about bikes and bike bits over a pint or two afterwards (and probbaly during!) and not feeling guilty or sad!

The funny thing about the two retrorides I've been on is that there was hardly any bike-talking done. Strange (but in a way refreshing).

sylvain":fj58fug2 said:
grahame":fj58fug2 said:
:oops: Any chance of changing the photo to a (slightly) less embarrasing one, Sylvain?

Please...

DONE!

(BOOH! look at that non-retro ride!!!)

Ta :)

:oops: about the non-retro bike. But at least it has a retro-style paint job. And it's my only aluminium bike.

Simod - Real name Simon. (1st Pic)
Will be riding Trek 8000 (Or Ti-Mega if i pull my finger out!)

Hardtail - Real name Mike (2nd Pic)
Will be riding tricked up Manitou HT
(Sorry pic's quality are cr4p - only ones i had and apologies for not being on retro steeds :oops: - will be on the day, promise :cool: )

We will be hauling a$$ up the A303 from Exeter - probably be your late arrivals! :LOL:
Bound to have a car full of fig rolls though! :D

Attachments

• P7170056.jpg
    P7170056.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3,121
  • sim_bike.jpg
    sim_bike.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,121
Blimey Grahame,is that a pair of Mazzochi forks which you haven't broken??????? Justin Ex-C1 XV
sylvain":1th5blbh said:
grahame":1th5blbh said:
I don't have any online pictures of me to hand (maybe Sylvain can help with this?)

Well, you asked for it! :)

6sovereign04.jpg

I think I will take the singlespeed yes (after hearing of gloopy conditions and 30-strong group ride).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back