It's in the detail...Group Hug

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I think the beauty of you people is that it's all in the details.

You know what you want and go looking for it. From the correct bar/ stem combo, to the right coloured bolts to screw into the respective fade paintjob on the frame.

There is a forum wide respect here that should be cherished, nurtured and applauded.

I have had too much of other 'forums' where, when you ask for a set of RC31's someone shouts back at you, "you want On One's" or, "why do you want them, they're sh*t", not allowing for any element of personal preference and always oh so needing a p*ssing contest every new post.

Give yourself a big pat on the back people, you make me proud to be a member of the family.

Big group hug :)

Yeh Yeh yeh C'mon, totally agree great site and people. I have been off on sick leave and the site has made me think about other bikes from previous years of cycling. Even bought an Orange X1 and Muddy fox Interactive, it's interesting to see the advances in technology and finding parts from the era has been an interesting exercise. Lastly it's nice to be different (retro), living in a throw away society.

jez-2-many-bikes":2pukvw12 said:

Yeah, next you'll be meeting up in groups dressed in lycra to go and get muddy.............no, wait that already happens

:D :D :D

Oh I feel all hurt now, I'm going back to the............ forum - they're nicer there - they just criticise my fork choice. ;)

I must confess, everyone I have met who uses this site are like minded, reasonable individuals. Retrobike is part of the fun of owning an old bike, not a necessary evil you must endure to get the parts you need.

Well done everyone, and thank you John and the guy's who were there in the early days, for making it possible and continue to work!

Agreed Mr W, seems like a good vibe as a whole on this site :D Let's hope it keeps on in the same way...
Also works and people are less hot on spotting spelling mistakes, unlike other sites like......

wu you'll be back .......shonkyworld's not for a likes of ee

Also works and people are less hot on spotting spelling mistakes, unlike other sites like......

ting fcuk farr thit

Back