One piece bar and stems

and these are mine... a grove innovations hammerhead and a girvin flexstem XST titanium :LOL:

Attachments

• Grove1.jpg
    Grove1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3,574
  • stems.jpg
    stems.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3,574
Groovy bar...

Here's a bar I fabbed up for my daily ride based on the old hothead design but with updated Aheadset capabilities.

cheers,

rody

Attachments

• Groovy bar, small.JPG
    Groovy bar, small.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 3,482
  • Groovy bar, small 2.JPG
    Groovy bar, small 2.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 3,482
I'm sure Moots did one?

One Piece Titianium unit.. Can't find a pik-cha tho..

It was a three strut assembly, sweet as, retro clunker look yet light as a..

Check out this.. Morati One Piecer!

ab_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Groovy bar...

rody":39ouhzj0 said:
Here's a bar I fabbed up for my daily ride based on the old hothead design but with updated Aheadset capabilities.

cheers,

rody

That looks nice Rody! Looking forward to see mine. The frame is a Yo right? I think the matching theme is very nice.

- Melvin

Melvin,

Nope, unfortunately the Yo was sold a few months back. The bar is on a Groovy frame, the one pictured here...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... d+bike+pic

I had a painted to match Judy as well but broke it in half while on a trip riding in Arizona :(

Had to scour the bike shops in Phoenix to find a new set of lower legs to keep the trip going. Now outfitted with a modified Fox F80X.

Scant,

The one piece bar/stem combos that were on Fat bikes were actually a short collaberative effort with Grove Innovations...kind of an east coast brotherhood sorta thing. Bill even supplied some stems minus bars to the effort. Most were painted to match at the Fat factory. First Flight has a short diatribe on the matter somewhere.

Would really like to make a set of old Ritchey/mountianbikes bars, the bullmoose style that are all fillet brazed to the single pinch bolt in the rear...very cool!

cheers,

rody

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back