CBT italia

ednwireland

Retro Newbie
i have a cbt italia frame rusting away in my shed i bought it in the 1980's its 58cm (way too big for me even though i rode it for quite a while anyone know anything about them ? ( emailed cbt italia awaiting reply)
worth anything ?
i put a record headset on ot chrome a bit tatty

Attachments

• DSCF0615 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0615 (Large).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3,673
  • DSCF0617 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0617 (Large).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3,673
  • DSCF0618 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0618 (Large).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,673
  • DSCF0619 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0619 (Large).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,673
yes chrome and irish weather don't seem to go together (hung it in the shed - you should see the state of my lathe and tools) no idea what to do with it i'm riding a 54cm frame these days (got some early campag click shifters (rear mech somewhere as well) like i say its a 58 dont think i'd be too comfortable on it these days (getting old not flexible enough to stretch out on a 58 top tube anymore) mind you its prob. not worth anything so ?.

thanks for the link looks like someone's drilled the down tube on that link - i used to run a cable housing inside the frame for the fornt shifter mines got a little tube coming out the bottom bracket and full housing for the rear shifter

legrandefromage":2nwajwp4 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt that shifter mount on top of the down tube make it an 'aero' frame?

In theory, yes!

It's also got a recess on the back of the seat tube to make a very short wheelbase.

A very nice frame IMHO.

i'm also guessing thats columbus sl tubing form the stickers or is impossible to tell from these old stickers i think it was later they started defining different tubing (prob wrong ) might fleabay it or adverts here (but am having a shed clearout so there may some red look pedals going and a pile of mtb stuff )
hey old ned born and bred in dewsbury myself - small world

Re: Re:

ednwireland":dfruf303 said:
10 years later still hanging in the shed :facepalm:

just ordered a di2 cannondale !!!!

It will have increased in value and rust :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back