The Official MM 2009 Aftermath Thread

tintin40":3d1ttpmy said:
Girlie come down the descent of doom on a UNICYCLE!!!

:shock: any pictures :? that i would like to have seen :D
Send me your e-mail addy and I'll post you the pics ,you might be able to resize them for the site
;)

What a great week end , i cant believe it is over .

BBq and beer/wine/cider were great on friday night and the racing was excellent .
Compared to last year disapointment with the weather , it was great to have a 95% dry race .

When i went out at 2am and it started raining i though the gods were agaisnt me , but it only lasted a few minutes and did not affect the course too much . and those tesco torches are just incredible :shock: .

A big thank you to my team mates .

legs and back hurting today , and ride to work on muddy bike was difficult .

van is still full , bike is still covered in mud and need to clean those posh wheels to send them back . :LOL:

It certainly sounds - and looks - like everyone had a great time. Congrats all round to all who rode, helped, heckled and generally got involved.

And thanks to Pat for making it all possible! A man of great vision.

A pity I couldn't make it - again! Hopefully next year - but I keep on saying that!

Captain K how did you finish at 9.02.this morning I have just finished after being to the post.

Anyway a big Thank You to both the Kit Kat and Bourbon teams for giving Neil and I a great Weekend

RetroBike Live just takes the Forum to another level and is well worth the effort of being involved so Thanks Neil for getting me involved and Thanks to both teams for doing it Cheers Max.

Some great tales & pics.

I'm new back into the scene & actually read aboout MM on sat morning. I did the Malvern 3 times I think back in the day. So was gutted I missed the run up to it.

I went out for a ride today though so, Next year!

gump":3hrkbak2 said:
What were the RB teams/solo lap tally in the end?

Come on guys, Andy's asked the question, how did all the teams do?

Ededwards - 11 laps

[As per Mr K above, why not just edit this post with the total number of laps and then we've got it all together. I'll update with placings once the official results come out]

First soloist managed 26 laps :shock: , and proposed to his gf on finishing line . :D

cchris2lou":3k6pt7g0 said:
First soloist managed 26 laps :shock: , and proposed to his gf on finishing line . :D

Inhuman performance (and only 7 laps behind the winning, professional team :shock: , will be interesting to see where he would place amongst all the teams, guessing top 15) and what an awesome way to propose.

Did he propose to never do that again?!

Grand weekend, again failed to do any night laps tho...next year!

Thanks for all the support for the 1st lap antics, will have to request proposals to top that for next year. Sorry, ruling out solo on the Overburys before anybody gets any ideas. Big respect to the chap who was out on the retro BMX in the helmet and chin strap. I bet he really enjoyed his lap....

Highlight of the weekend? Jvs mums food supplies.

What is this post editing that you are all talking about? Is it only available to moderators or something? The best I can do is quote someone!

Back