kyosho sandmaster st RC nitro car

bigdavevw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, bought this when i was younger, selling as spares or repair, would be able to fix it up as parts are still available. The engine is a .15 i think, was working when i put it in the loft so should just need a tune up. Ideal for spares tho.

Wanting £25 posted recorded. Or will swap for bike stuff :cool:

cheers
dave
PICT3579.jpg

PICT3580.jpg

PICT3581.jpg

PICT3582.jpg

PICT3583.jpg

Hiya big eck. looking for crank puller, lights, tires, Hope brake parts, 9 spd freehub body, maybe even some bike books.

what u got :cool:

i have some tires and Hope brake parts for m4 and m6's , and pos a cheap halfords crank arm puller ....

i'd have to check on the tires but i do have hope levers in silver , some brass barrels and 2 clamps (the bits that clamp under the bars) spare.

:D :D :D

alrighty............

from left to right , 26x1.95 (cant remember the make) good tread , tioga 26x2.3 rear with good tread , maxiss high roller 26x25 half worn .
IMG_1437.jpg

a rear cateye light (needs battries tho)
IMG_1436.jpg

and some hope spares , 2 levers (1 slightly twisted but not bad) 3 brass barrels , 1 master cylinder seal , 1 clamp (i'm keeping 1 for a spare for myself) 1 bleed nipple , 1 banjo bolt , 2 res caps (these have been sanded down and polished) < wasnt me............
IMG_1435.jpg

and i forgot to take a picture of the crank puller :oops:

just noticed the tioga is a 2.3 not a 2.5........ :oops: :oops:

but it's only been used on the road....

Latest posts

Back