No time for a fashion show.

I'll probably the ST or the P-20 our for a ride this weekend. I'll gat a shot of them for you then.

Hey P20, here are some shots of the Ritcheys plus one of my Bridgestone MB-Zip.

Attachments

• MB-Zip.jpg
    MB-Zip.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,870
  • Plexus.jpg
    Plexus.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,870
  • Project-20.jpg
    Project-20.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,870
  • ST.jpg
    ST.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2,870
:? Erm, just out of interest ...........do you have a favorite rear mech by any chance :?:

Nice P20 ;)

Yeah, I guess someone was bound to notice. The ol' Sachs Plasma is as light as they come, shifts like XTR and isn't Shimano. What more can you ask for!? :D

Your garage is better stocked than one of the bike shops i used to work in :shock:

Very, very nice collection :cool:

the plexus looks v.nice. the stays look even more bowed than my mate curlys old curtlo 24hr (now jezs).:D

white bros fork seals on the judy sl fork? be wary of those, can cause more harm than good.

Actually, the Judys are sporting RockShox Shower Caps. They seem to be a much better fit than the White Bros. units. I've been using them on numerous Judy and Sid forks for quite some time and have not had any issues.

Mr. Zero":259nnf9n said:
Actually, the Judys are sporting RockShox Shower Caps. They seem to be a much better fit than the White Bros. units. I've been using them on numerous Judy and Sid forks for quite some time and have not had any issues.

<phew> :shock: the white bros 1s were rubbish ;)

Cheers for that. Now very envious. :twisted: I remember seeing the Plexus at a show, my P20 is the same age. The stays really are bowed. :shock:
Like the Bridgestone aswell. ;)

Back