MM09 Sports Casuals Teams - IT'S OVER - GO HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonzalez":3g4sw8d6 said:
is there a dress code for the sports casuals?

You are a shining example of a 'Sports Casual' young man! Red tires and shorts so baggy they could power a tall ship... :)

Capt K

dress code...

shamefully posts this pic :oops:

excuse was... i was going out for last minute 'shake down' test :shock:

DSCF5576.jpg

right I'm off out to get a new outfit, I'll show you. I wonder what gems are to be found in the local save the aged, surely we're having a slightly retro themed friday night dress code? white flat caps n blazers, RB tie?

I am so unready for this, doing a marathon find everything session tomorrow night and hopefully will not forget important bits like bikes or clothes or similar. I have been doing sleep deprivation training, delayed flight last night meant 2hrs sleep in 48hrs so that side of the preparation has gone really well.

Gonzalez":2q696nzj said:
right I'm off out to get a new outfit, I'll show you. I wonder what gems are to be found in the local save the aged, surely we're having a slightly retro themed friday night dress code? white flat caps n blazers, RB tie?

Don't try to hard... you're a natural... ;-)

Capt K

Attachments

• Cometh the hour....jpg
    Cometh the hour....jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,202
Enough already - after a four hour loading session, the car is groaning under the weight of too much kit and we're off into the thick of it...

Generator refuses to start this morning mind, won't be any heckling tunes without it - will be setting a mechanical challenge to find someone who can get it going (it was yesterday)....

See you all down south!

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back