Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Elev12k's Serotta T-Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RichieB's 1986 Fisher Mt. Tam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[/quote]

Maguras are your friends in this case surely??[/quote]

Ohh, interesting, but then I wouldn't be able to run my carbon works brake levers! (not that they work particulary well anyway!)

The Dogs should be making a re-appearance within a week - can its entry stand with a new owner...? Hopefully the slightly different build will be up to the standard set by Jez.

Pics to follow....

Here's the wee AplineStar, totally original and in fab nick..

main.php

wow hilts that a/stars is awesome :!: ;) whoever owned that before looked after it, that must of been the bargain of the lifetime ;)
jon

hmm, yeah, another Klein and not even an MTB... but at least this one is a rider and one of my favourites. not for the really long road rides but plenty of fun. 1996 burgundyblue Quantum Pro, DuraAce 7410 cranks, 600 brakes, Paul rear hub, Tune front, Mavic Reflex rims, Tune skewers, Paul Love levers. 6500 grams :)

Carsten

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_10561.JPG

Carsten":1a2ygjux said:
hmm, yeah, another Klein and not even an MTB... but at least this one is a rider and one of my favourites. not for the really long road rides but plenty of fun. 1996 burgundyblue Quantum Pro, DuraAce 7410 cranks, 600 brakes, Paul rear hub, Tune front, Mavic Reflex rims, Tune skewers, Paul Love levers. 6500 grams :)

Carsten

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_10561.JPG
normally im a big steel fan, but that just looks so cool

Back