RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read that the main arena is in the first field , and camping on the other side .

mm09

setting of any minute ,just waiting for the missus to finish cleaning the entire bloody house [who ever brakes in why were away will stumble across the cleanst house in lowton :LOL: ].question if the arena has moved do you still want me to set up retro central in the same place :?: [answer via text please somebody]by the way if you get down there and have forgotten my number i will be in a s reg mondeo estate[red]

Daj... I'm popping up tonight to set up aswell so if you and Nobby haven't managed to find each other I'll try to get you both together (having met you both already and knowing what you both look like :))

cchris2lou":1sm5j4xj said:
so , any update on conditions , circuit , etc... ? :D

The conditions are dry and a bit dusty in general. I didn't ride today but understand that the first half is fairly benign but the top of the climb out of the arena is a bit technical (whatever that means). The arena is in a different field to the last few years so will be interesting to see how different the course is.

Forecast seems to be for a few light showers tomorrow afternoon but otherwise ok including not too cold at night. seems that there will be few valid excuses......

By the way, I have your Sidis, don't hesitate to remind me.

All I am saying is keep your eyes open and your brakes on for the dusty steep rutted descent unless you want an over the bars for the video camera. Footage to follow hopefully. Anyone else awake in retro village? I think I can smell the bacon bap van!

Gutted, had a phone call from the mrs early saturday morning, her father has been taken to hospital with a suspected stroke. I really had no other choice than pack up my gear and drive back home. Really sorry chaps to let you down at the last minute. Enjoyed friday night drinkies round the camp fire. Hope it all goes well and the course is drying out for you. Picture below of Nobby the Sheep and Cannondale King contemplating where to find more fire wood.

Attachments

• DSC00232.jpg
    DSC00232.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 838
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back