whilst looking up Norman Fay, I found:

Hmm, rather an ecletic collection I would say.

Interesting selection of styles and periods - although I imagine he must have a bad back going by the height of the 'bars on some of them. Very strange looking positions.

Thanks, that's my site and collection. I've made a few deletions and additions since the last update and hope to get those up soon. As far as bar/stem height, I unfortunately have a chronic neck problem as a result of cracking a vertebrae in a bike accident back in 1980. I didn't think I could ride drop bars at all for awhile, but it's improved a lot in the last few years, and my bars seem to be gradually going lower!

My latest build is a 1950/51 Raleigh Lenton Tourist, which I found as a frameset. The spokes arrived today so that I can build a set of wheels for it. I'm hoping to get pics on the website soon.

Neal

nlerner":xf0q7dkl said:
Thanks, that's my site and collection. I've made a few deletions and additions since the last update and hope to get those up soon. As far as bar/stem height, I unfortunately have a chronic neck problem as a result of cracking a vertebrae in a bike accident back in 1980. I didn't think I could ride drop bars at all for awhile, but it's improved a lot in the last few years, and my bars seem to be gradually going lower!

My latest build is a 1950/51 Raleigh Lenton Tourist, which I found as a frameset. The spokes arrived today so that I can build a set of wheels for it. I'm hoping to get pics on the website soon.

Neal

Cool!

Back