Looks like I've got a Bonty.....!

That's great. Congrats :D

Get it resprayed, new stickers of Gil (can thoroughly recommend his bonty decals), proper job !

Scarlett":1zh3vp1o said:
cheers all...

some pics from the advert for your viewing pleasure...

e2d2_12.JPG

7019_12.JPG

ce5e_3.JPG

She's far from immaculate and has a couple of little dents etc, don't give a toss though, its just what I wanted...

Plan looks like its gonna be to redo her silver, the acquire some decent rigid forks (switchblades??) and as much shiney bits as I can find... :)

Hollister - yeah, Ive seen the pics of MrOranges Bonty collection *drools* schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......
no logo ck, nice bonus!

fun bontrager thread
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=271817

I can emperphise with your excitement. I brought a Bonty frame late last night, it should be winging its way to me as we speak. Now I've got a frame to hang all my goodies i've been collecting over the last few months.

StevePSD":cg01jz7m said:
I can emperphise with your excitement. I brought a Bonty frame late last night, it should be winging its way to me as we speak. Now I've got a frame to hang all my goodies i've been collecting over the last few months.
watcha get?

A Black Race lite frame. I'm like a small child before xmas. I've already been told off my my girlfriend when she found out. I'll get some pics when I receive it.

Back