Endura Retrobike kit order - NOW ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
daj":e8h4pf8o said:
Get more attention anyway riding in my short and curlies!!! :LOL: :shock:

I'm not sure if that's an image of you Daj that I want!! Lol!! :?

Mind you ... my bf in lycra shorts nd rb top ... now there's a thought!! ;) *goes away quietly dreaming* Hehehe!!

See you all this weekend at MM :cool: , Lx

stoner":2lgq2pzg said:
Any idea when those of us that can't make the MM :cry: Will recieve our orders :?:

The entire order is coming directly to me.

Will then dispatch individual orders as required.

Assuming it arrives for the weekend would aim to have everything out by the end of the week.

Okey-Kokey.

Endura pulled out all the stops and the kit was with us at MM. Big thanks Charmaine at Endura and the production team for getting it to us in time.

Am very pleased with the quality and range of the new stuff, as was everyone who picked stuff up at MM. If you wan to check it out look on one of the many MM threads :D

Anyhow the gilets didn't quite make it in time. They will be with me later in the week.

For those waiting on kit, either a complete order or gilet only will start getting stuff out this week.

A couple still owe me £££ for their, can you get in touch please?

Have two items left from stock

1 x M road jeresey SS
1 x XL MTB jersey SS

First come first served on these :)

All stock sold already :-D

Will do another order ready for winter. Watch this space.

Can vouch for the quality of the kit I got (pro bibshorts, short sleeve road jersey) with the former especially good. Looks real 'factory' too.

Will definitely be in on the next order for some cold weather gear.

Righty ho. Another update.

For various reasons been unable to make the 100 mile round trip to collect the gilets which are at my folks (it's a long story). Won't have them now until the weekend. Everyone whose order did not include a gilet should have their kit tomrrow at the latest. The following will have to wait until next week I,m afraid

EdEdwards
JonnyBoy666
Neilll
RekiBorter

Sorry about this chaps.

Recieved my order this morning... Great quality kit can't be more pleased
with it, and it fits perfect... :D :D

Splendid job, John... Count me in on the next order.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back