lets see your khs's

kaiser":4lsbqm59 said:
dyna-ti":4lsbqm59 said:
Love those pink toe straps Kaiser ;) Are you trying to tell us something ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I'm in touch with my femine side s'all :oops: :LOL:

Lewis, any pics yet?
Yeah ,i like to show the ladies i have a feminine part too
Then maybe i can play with their feminine parts ;)

lewis1641":2h4gm6ro said:
that must have been in the glory days of manic mountain bikes then?

Yeah,I worked/rode for them for a number of years,happy days :cry:

kaiser":4ad8lx8m said:
Lewis, any pics yet?

yes! the first incarnation is complete!!

2sbwf9j.jpg

Used to have a Montana Team, really nice ride, shame I sold it.

Used to have a the pink & blue Montana Team myself back in about 93ish, full M900 XTR with Manitou 3's & a diskdrive. It was a stunning bike to ride, so stable, yet very 'flickable'. Probably the best bike I've ever had, certainly the most capable bike I've had. I really miss it, sold it to a mate with Ringle stem, seatpin, skewers, bottle cage & Cooks Bros cranks for £200. I regret selling it everyday. Sadly I don't have any pictures of the bike on it's own, for some reason I never took any. I do have this picture of me on Woodbury Common, trying to get something that resembles 'air':

TSret8.jpg

thats a great picture. i never really liked the team bitd because of the pink but i would love one now.

were they the same frame as the pro but better spec do you recall?

Yeah, I think the frame was identical (IIRC), but with the XTR groupset. I wasn't fussed about the pink BITD, but it has turned out (to me, at least) to be one of my favourite schemes. Would love to get another Montana Team, & would certainly like to see some decent pics of one.

nice bikes :)

here's mine i just recently picked this up locally. the guy told me the bike was about 4 years old, what a joke :LOL:. based on the serial number stamped on the frame it was manufactured in November of 1987. its tuned up now, rides and shifts smoothly, but i need some new cables in the near future. Parts are supposedly all original, except tires/tubes lol, seems consistent with parts available for the era.

KHS Montana Pro 18"ST , 20" TT - Tange Triple CR-MO
Shimano Deore MT60
Biopace
Exage M450 Hubs
Araya RM-20 brown anodized type
Kalloy Seat Post with Selle Italia Saddle
A'ME grips

[/img]

Attachments

• DSCF1255.JPG
    DSCF1255.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,512
  • DSCF1256.JPG
    DSCF1256.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,512
  • DSCF1248.JPG
    DSCF1248.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 2,512
Nice one Alex, you'll need to start a seperate thread with some more pics. Very similar to mine. :D

Back